PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY?
CONSENT TO COLLECTION AND PROCESSING?
- This Website may be operated, in whole or in part, from a country other than the United States. By using our Website, you consent to having your personal information transferred to and processed in a jurisdiction outside of the United States.
WHAT INFORMATION DOES RESPONDFITNESS.COM COLLECT AND STORE?
- We collect and store information that you provide to our Website or our Customer Service Department or that we receive from third parties (such as companies providing commercially available databases). For example, when you place an order, we collect and store some or all of the following information that you provide: name, billing address, shipping address, email address, telephone number, and credit card number and expiration date. If you sign up for a Respond Fitness account, which allows you to use the same sign-in details anywhere in the world, we will ask for your name, e-mail address, date of birth and password. We will also collect the following additional information, if you choose to provide it when you sign-up for an account: telephone number, gender, personal preferences, social identifier if you choose to log in to your account via social media and age. We collect your e-mail addresses and zip code if you subscribe to our newsletter and we collect your mobile number if you opt in to receive text messages. You may unsubscribe at any time by following the instructions located within each newsletter or linked to each text message. We also collect and store your geolocation information. Registration may be required, and personal information collected in certain areas of the Website in which you specifically and knowingly provide such information, e.g. community postings (i.e., chat or bulletin boards), suggestions, or customer service requests. When we run a contest or sweepstakes relating to our Website, it will be accompanied by a set of rules. The rules for each contest/sweepstakes will specify how the information gathered from you for entry will be used and disclosed, if it is different than as described in this Policy. Personal information will be collected only if you voluntarily submit it to our sponsors or us.
- Through your use of our Website, we may also gather certain information about your use of our Website ("Usage Information"). Generally, this information is collected through "traffic data". We collect and store certain other information automatically whenever you interact with our Website. For example, we collect your IP address, browser information and reference site domain name every time you visit our Website. We also collect information regarding customer traffic patterns and site usage. This information is used to analyze and improve our Website, to provide our customers with a fulfilling shopping experience, and to personalize the Website, our communications with you, and your shopping experience. By using our website, you (the visitor) agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion. You also agree to have that currency stored in a session cookie in your browser (a temporary cookie which gets automatically removed when you close your browser). We do this in order for the selected currency to remain selected and consistent when browsing our website so that the prices can convert to your (the visitor) local currency.
- Like many websites, we use "cookies", files stored on your computer's hard drive by your browser to identify account holders and to optimize their shopping experience. Cookies also allow us to hold selections in a shopping cart when a user leaves this Website without checking out and send you reminder e-mail about your shopping orders and other shopping opportunities. Most browsers accept cookies automatically but allow you to disable them. We recommend that you leave cookies "turned on" so that we can offer you a better shopping experience. You may occasionally get cookies from companies advertising on our behalf to tailor advertisements shown to you for goods and services. We do not control these cookies, and these cookies are not subject to our Website. Our systems do not recognize browser “Do Not Track” signals, but several of our service providers who utilize these cookies and other tracking technologies on our Website enable you to opt out of this type of advertising. For more information about third party cookies, including information about how to opt out of these technologies, visit http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp or www.aboutads.info/choices/.
- We use Google Analytics and Google AdWords on the Website to collect Usage Information, to analyze how users use the Website and to provide advertisements to you on other websites. For more information about how to opt out of having your information used by Google Analytics, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/. You can learn more about advertising and online tracking and how to opt out of such practices in the paragraph above.
INTEREST BASED ADVERTISING?
IS INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM CHILDREN?
- Respond Fitness does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Service. The Service and its content are not directed at children under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us.
HOW DOES RESPONDFITNESS.COM SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
HOW DOES RESPOND FITNESS.COM USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- We may use your personal information to provide the products and services that you have ordered or requested, to process and ship orders, to provide customer service, to provide other services to you, and to personalize the Website, our communications with you, and your shopping experience. For example, when you create a Respond Fitness account, you can use your account details to log in from any location and on any device. The global single sign-on for your account will allow Respond Fitness systems to identify you wherever you are, so you will not need to register with us again if you sign in from a different country. Your information also may be used to contact you about sales, new products, new site features, special offers, and personalized offers based on your location, unless you have opted to not receive promotional communications. The information we collect may be combined with information obtained from companies within the Respond Fitness Group and from other companies. We may also combine this information with other information we collect as you interact with our brand across apps, social media and marketing messages we send you. Aggregating data allows Respond Fitness to update and correct the information contained in our database and to provide you with product recommendations and special offers.
WHAT STEPS ARE TAKEN TO HELP SECURE PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- An athlete can't play without confidence, and you shouldn't order from a company that doesn't follow secure data practices. Our goal is to deliver performance to you in every way. That includes security. Personal information collected at our Website is stored in secure operating environments that are not available to the public. Only those employees and service providers who need access to personal information in order to do their jobs are allowed access, each having confidentiality obligations. To protect the security of your information during transmission, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. For example, when using a credit card to make an on-line purchase, your personal information is encrypted before you conduct your transaction. Most browsers will give a visual indication of when your connection is secure. For example, Internet Explorer will show a padlock icon in the lower right of the browser window. If you place an order through our Website, you will be asked to set up an account and provide an e-mail address and password. In order to help protect your personal information, you should be careful about providing your password to others. If you wish to cancel your account, or if you become aware of any loss, theft or unauthorized use of your password, please contact Customer Service. Please refer to the last section of this Policy (How to Contact Us) for more information. While we try our best to safeguard your personal information once we receive it, no transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I LINK TO OR FROM ANOTHER WEBSITE?
- Our Website may contain links to other websites. Our Policy does not apply to the practices of other websites and Respond Fitness is not responsible for the actions and privacy policies of third parties. We encourage you to be aware of when you leave our Website and to read the privacy policies of each website that you visit.
CAN RESPONDFITNESS.COM USE INFORMATION I SHARE IN PUBLIC AREAS, CHAT ROOMS, AND NEWSGROUPS?
- Please remember that any information you share in public areas, such as message boards or feedback sections, becomes public. Our Policy does not apply to any information you choose to make public. Please be careful about what you disclose and do not post any personal information that you expect to keep private.
- We will update this Policy as needed to reflect changes in our services and customer feedback. When we post changes to this Policy, we will revise the "last updated" date at the bottom. If there are material changes to this Policy or in how Respond Fitness will use your personal information, we will notify you by prominently posting a notice of such changes prior to implementing the change. We encourage you to periodically review this Policy to remain informed of how Respond Fitness is protecting your information.
HOW DO I CONTACT YOU ABOUT PRIVACY-RELATED QUESTIONS?
- If you have questions or comments about our privacy practices, please contact us.