join the respond community
If you'd like to buy latex bands as a bundle, head to the
WHY WE MADE THIS +
An entire workout with just a band. Portable, affordable, and limitless in use, bands are among the most overlooked pieces of fitness equipment. Resistance bands are versatile because they can be used to make an exercise harder or easier, for upper body or lower body, and for cardio or strength. Perfect for resistance or assistance, this band is a great addition to any workout.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION +
Ideal for short, limited movements, or reconditioning and stabilization exercises. Features three resistance bands: Light, Medium, and Heavy tension to help build your upper and lower body as well as work your core. Perfect for flexibility before or after workouts. Enables natural body extension range of motion without causing additional stress to your joints. Helps build speed and agility by activating fast twitch muscle fibers. Ideal for use at home, on the go or at the gym. Add this to your gym bag today!
Note: *We recommend you use the latex bands in conjunction with Respond Fitness “IN-HOME WORKOUT PROGRAM, TONE AND SHAPE GYM PROGRAM, and BANGIN BODY WITH RESISTANCE BANDS” in order ensure the best results. Add this to your gym bag today!
DESIGNED FOR TRAINING +
Latex Resistance Band exercises: Ankle Jumping Jack, Fire Hydrant, Donkey Kick, Kneeling Leg Extension, Glute Bridge Pulses, Band Squats, Glute Kickbacks, Diagonal Band Walk, and more.
FAQs, MATERIAL, AND CARE +
- Approximate bands measurements: Length 10-12 inches, Width 2-3 inches.
- Strength: Light Tension 5-LB, Medium Tension 10-LB, and Heavy tension 15-LB.
- Made from a custom latex, and rubber blend.
- Comes in a resealable pouch.
- Washable and easy to clean after workouts.
- A priceless gift for any fitness fanatic in your life or recovering from injury for home physiotherapy exercises.
- We ship directly from USA. Free shipping on all orders $50+.