join the respond community
If you'd like to buy resistance band as a bundle, head to the
WHY WE MADE THIS +
An entire workout with just a band. Portable, affordable, and limitless in use, bands are among the most overlooked pieces of fitness equipment. Resistance bands are versatile because they can be used to make an exercise harder or easier, for upper body or lower body, and for cardio or strength. Perfect for resistance or assistance, this band is a great addition to any workout.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION +
Durable and long-lasting! Used for both body-weight, weighted exercises, and physical therapy rehabilitation. We recommend to incorporate these bands into full body workouts, to target and isolate muscle groups and to gradually warm up your entire body. Alternate between Hip Bands 'Medium and Heavy' depending on the exercise to better your form. Perfect for in-home, at the gym or on the go. The resistance of the Hip Band is comparable to the resistance of the Long Bands.
NOTE: *We recommend you use the hip resistance band in conjunction with Respond Fitness “IN-HOME WORKOUT PROGRAM, TONE AND SHAPE GYM PROGRAM, and BANGIN BODY WITH RESISTANCE BANDS” in order ensure the best results. Add this to your gym bag today!
DESIGNED FOR TRAINING +
Hip Resistance Band exercises: Standing Outer-Thigh Lift, Squat to Lateral Leg Lift, Out-In Single-Leg Hip Raise, Shuffle to Outer-Thigh V, Pilates Kneeling Side Kick, Lateral Band Walk, Glute Kickbacks, Clamshell and more.
FAQs, MATERIAL, AND CARE +
- Approximate band measurements: Length 15-17 inches, Width 3-4 inches.
- Strength: Medium Resistance and Heavy Resistance.
- Made from a custom cotton, polyester and rubber blend. Dual Grip and Enhanced Grip inner lining.
- Comes in a resealable pouch.
- Washable and easy to clean after workouts.
- A priceless gift for any fitness fanatic in your life or recovering from injury for home physiotherapy exercises.
- We ship directly from USA. Free shipping on all orders $50+.